I said there were going to be how-to’s so I thought “what would be cuter than a Tutorial Tuesday? This Tuesday I am demonstrating how-to do the messy lazy up-do from previous posts. This is one of my favorite things to do with my hair because it takes about 5 minutes, looks like it takes a lot longer, and is super cute!
1. Tease the crown with a teasing comb. Using a regular comb won’t give the same effect.
2. Tease the sides as well, it gives a more symmetrical look.
3. Pin up the crown and sides together in a 1/2 up 1/2 down looking style.
4. Section behind the ear on both sides the part where you will braid.
5. Braid it!
6. Flip the braid over your head and fasten the bobby pin so it is hidden. Repeat on the other side.
7. Tease the section in the back, I mean everything!
8. Gather it into a ball onto your head and just start pinning! You can’t go wrong, remember it’s a “messy” up-do! Finished style below as seen before!
I hope everyone tries this amazingly easy up-do, it looks so much cuter than just a regular ponytail! Thanks again for stopping by! Much Love-Jenny